2018 Workshops & Events:
- April 14 – 15, 2018 – Brooklyn General, Brooklyn, NY – Natural Dyeing, Natural Dye Garden Plotting and Planning and All About Chickens! – more details to come
- April 20, 2018 – Hudson Valley Knitters Retreat – Cornwall Yarn Shop & Battenkill Fibers Carding and Spinning Mill are hosting a knitting getaway for Upstate New York and include a day here on the farm. I will be teaching Natural Dyeing from 9 – 4:00 and there’ll be opportunity to relax and enjoy our fiber animals, farm life, and fiber love in an unhurried, country environment. Learn more about registering HERE.
- May 18 – 20, 2018 – Lakeside Fiber Retreat – I’ll be teaching Natural Dyeing, Eco Printing and Indigo Dyeing at a weekend getaway of community, knitting, and skill-building! Lakeside Fiber Retreat is an annual retreat held at Camp Tohkomeupog in New Hampshire. Inquire for more details HERE.
- May 25, 2018 – Three Adventure-filled days as part of the Vermont Craft Tours include a day here on the farm. I’ll be teaching an all day Natural Dye Workshop to the Vermont Spring Fiber Arts Tour group. Vermont is well known for its natural beauty, eco-conscious approach to farming and production, and commitment to the local agricultural economy. We’ll explore these and other aspects of the Green Mountain State, as we visit farms and crafter spaces, meet local experts, and dine on delicious food. Designer Amy Christoffer will host a day of knitting, Sarah Scully will share her expertise in fiber and fiber arts’ related works, including her Organic Natural Sheepskin Tannery. Learn more about registering HERE.
- February 11, 2018 Boston Public Market Natural Dye Workshop and Fiber Festival sponsored by New England Farm to Fiber
March 12 10 – 4:00, Shearing School with Farmer Fred DePaul & Farmer Tammy White
April 8th & 9th, Pies & Dyes with Anne Choi
May 4-7th, Dresses + Donkeys with Cal Patch
May 25 – 28, Vermont Wardrobe In A Weekend with Sonya Philip